Akin to the ups and downs of your favorite coaster, the journey of creating something meaningful is a process that transcends nearly all of our human emotions. We recently came across this infographic by John Saddington, which playfully identifies all of the pit stops on the trek of creating something great. Its a simple dissection of the highs, lows and complexities in between – documenting our thought process through it all.
- This is the best idea ever!!
- This will be fun
- This is harder than I thought
- This is going to be a lot of work
- This sucks, I have no idea what I’m doing
- Dark swamp of despair
- Ok, but it still sucks
- Quick, let’s call it a day and say we learned something
- This is one of the things I am most proud of
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Replacing Something That Doesn’t Need to Be Replaced - August 20, 2018
- We Can All Be Rocket Scientists - August 16, 2018
- Mission Impossible: Mastering an Instrument - August 12, 2018